Burgess Sensitive Adult Dog Lamb & Rice
Burgess Sensitive is made from the finest ingredients to ensure excellent quality and taste. We use simple, highly digestible proteins to keep your pets healthy on the inside and out.
Our unique recipes are free from the usual ingredients that can upset your dog’s stomach making it ideal for those with a sensitive digestion. Added beet pulp and rich sources of Omega 3 help maintain a healthy digestion, healthy skin and shiny coat.
Sensitive Adult Dog Lamb & Rice can be fed from 12 months.
- Lamb is a highly digestible protein for good muscle formation and retention
- Rice is a gentle carbohydrate which is a good source of energy
- Beet Pulp is an excellent source of dietary fibre for digestive health and good stool formation
- Fish Oil for a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids for a glossy coat and healthy skin
- Lucerne is a rich source of naturally occurring antioxidants
- Taurine is an amino acid that supports a healthy heart
- FREE FROM artificial flavours and colours
- NO ADDED preservatives
Rice (min 26%) • Lamb Meal (min 26%) • Unmolassed Beet Pulp (5%) • Poultry Fat • Digest • Fish Oil (1%) • Lucerne Extract (1%) • Ligno-cellulose • Salt.
Protein 20% • Fats and Oils 10% • Fibre 2.5% • Ash 10%.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,500 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopheryl acetate) 175 mg/kg • Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 32 mg/kg • Calcium lodate anhydrous 2.4 mg/kg • Sodium Selenite 0.3mg/kg • Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg/kg • Manganous Oxide 16 mg/kg • Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg/kg • Taurine 1,500 mg/kg.
Plant and Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.